We would like to update everyone about the Scottsdale Police Department’s investigation. There has been no person of interest named and Allison’s assailant is still unknown. In hopes of obtaining assistance from the public, the following facts surrounding Allison’s incident have been released. They include:
- Allison was home on the night of Tuesday, February 17th, 2015.
- Sometime between the hours of 8pm and 1am she was attacked and brutally murdered.
- There is evidence that the suspect left the home at approximately 1 am. Therefore the attacker would have been unaccounted for between the late night hours of February 17th and shortly after 1 am on Wednesday February 18th.
- It is likely that the subject suffered minor cuts or injuries to his arms or hands as a result of Allison’s struggle.
- The subject stole the following from the home: her iPhone 6, credit cards, jewelry & watches
DNA evidence was obtained the night of the crime, which hopefully will identify those involved.
A reward of up to $10,000 is available through Silent Witness. If you have information that may provide helpful, please contact Silent Witness or the Scottsdale Police Department.
Please check back for updates as we will provide them as they are released.